2006-09-12

What actually happened to Windows Live Messenger?

After so many hours... I finally logged in to Windows Live Messenger.

I should have gone to the technical support site provided by Microsoft eariler to solve this problem but it took me so long... (just didnt think of it mah...)

Alright, I was experiencing log in Error 81000301. I couldnt log in during work this afternoon and then after I got home, I still have the same problem... I was kinda disappointed and went looking around for answer but just didnt go to the technical site.

Even my friends are experiencing this problem as well. Many could not log in at all. It actually affected not only locally but in some other countries as well. One that I know is Australia as it is reported somewhere in the internet.

Alright, if you are reading this and wish to solve your log in problem fast, just click HERE.

Read through the page and you should be able to log in soon. Just follow the instruction closely and wala... you are online again.

If you ask me what actually happened? I really dont know...

I really dont know... really lah...

No comments: