2006-09-12

Byebye Nikon D80



I have been reading and reading and researching about DSLR cameras... as a beginner, I fixed my choice on the new Nikon D80 and hoping good stuffs really come out of this new body.

In the end... I am disappointed... Nikon D80 is built to replace D50... (according to some reviews)... oh well...

After enquiring around, I finally decided to abandon Nikon nice little red bow tie series...

My dreams are to take shots of bird like kingfisher. When the bird plunges through the air to capture its prey just before it breaks the surface of the water. Then shooting it again when it tries to gain lift to fly up into the air again...

With such a dream... I need 1Dmark2 + 500mm F4.... just these two toys... it costs almost $18,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (sorry for abusing the '!')

In order to shoot such shots... Nikon... byebye...

Canon... welcome.....

Now it is time to start researching all over again... and at the sametime... study the functions and symbols... and terms... and... all so unfamiliar... but fun.... hehehehe....

Maybe a Canon 30D this round...

*photos of DSLR from http://www.dpreview.com/

No comments: