2006-09-15

Bassart Hyper Spin Frame for Daiwa Certate

I just laid my hands on Bassart Hyper Spin Frame made for Daiwa Certate. (I didnt buy lah. Just look look see see but really very nice lor.)


The finishing is beautiful. I am tempted, really. I upgraded my 2500R-CUSTOM's knob to Bassart's too when I first bought the reel. The knob is comfortable for a reel of this size.

My Bassart Knob

The carbon fibre part is also very very nice. I love the way the handle is built. It doesn't look sophisticated at all but it sure looks professional in a way. The japanese sure have brains to lure anglers into upgrading their Daiwa Certates. I guess I am one of those 'victims'.



Bassart has several colors for anglers to choose from. Blue, purple, gold, red etc... Beautiful finishing that allures anglers' hearts...

Somehow, the fishing tackle business in Japan is following the footsteps of aftermarket sales in car business. I guess not many people in this world will not upgrage their cars in anyway after driving their precious home. In recent years, there are so many tuning parts available for a wide range of widely sort after reels and even in rod building.

I have seen these upgrages sold like hot cakes especially for Daiwa Certate's models. Every time I have them in my hands, my heart skips a beat... LOL but my wallet is locked with a powerful combination that I couldnt even figure out why... "Huh?"



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Bassart this!

Where can I order this online? For your Certate 2500R, is is separate order like the knob, handle and spool and in mixed colors?

Edward Ng said...

If you want to purchase this handle, I could help you.

The knob comes separately, just as the handles as well.

"Oh... if you really love this sort of combination, I will get one for you lor... oki?" *smile*