2006-09-17

Showers of blessings.... so many...

At about 7am... I was on my way to second link and heading up to KL. I was really stoned... heading up to KL under influnence of Chivas... kekeke. I wasnt driving lah... ;P

I actually fell face flat on my bed and fallen asleep when I was supposed to take a train to the west to meet my friend... in the end, he came all the way from the west to pick me up and then we headed back to the west for 2nd link... really paiseh...

As we were heading off... the rain began to pour... I reminded myself, "Showers of blessing. Thank you Lord."

I met alot of people... made new friends... found supplies to my prawning business at super super low cost in this trip!!! I am very happy...

After whatever that was needed to be carried out came to past, we left for home. Along the way... it rained again... here and then... "Showers of blessings.... cool."

Just before reaching Singapore, we saw 3 different rainbows! I was in awe, never in my life I've seen so many within such short time. The number 3 is very significant to me...

When we finally got back in Singapore, it rained again... my guts just tell me that something is going to happen... something that I do not know... something... something good... God is good.

Indeed... I came to know the news... it is good news... great news...

Great news... but... but... why???

I guess I should just move along with it and whatever lies in the future there... it will all come to past one day...

No comments: