2006-09-11

Daiwa Steez 103H

I just like playing with my Sony T3. I think my money is really well spent on this little fellow which takes really detail pictures (except it flaws at night...).

Today, I lay my hands on the Daiwa Steez 103H... probably the most expensive baitcaster in Daiwa's standard lineup.

Those little holes here and there look like little diamonds when I shot with flash. It is a very beautiful reel (just like the Shimano Conquest 101DC). Alluring is the word again.

It is very light, very very very light. Probably the lightest baitcaster around in the market. The spool spins super smoothly when I spun it with my finger. The spool spins so smoothly... I like smoothy...

I like everything about this reel and the feel is superb!!! The reel fits nicely in my little hands and the star drag are just nice within reach, even the tuning knob too. Beautiful little reel with great casting performance are comments from owners.

The only thing that puts me off about this reel is that it is meant for 'freshwater' use only...

Oh well... too bad... (no hole in the wallet this time... kekeke)

This is a very delicate reel and trust me, please handle with care if you plan to get one. Even the drag is light but it sure puts up a good fight as it is very smooth. With great care, the drag will stay smooth always with proper servicing. Finese might be the word to use for this reel... extremely.

"Stay away... nonono... go away... nonono... stay away I say... gogogo!!!"

Hahaha... I have better plans in life than getting another reel... *smile*

No comments: