2006-09-15

Sony Micro Vault Tiny 2G on a rainy day...


I was greeted by a very very cloudy morning when I got my sleep ass out of my bed. Looking at my phone, 9.20am. It felt like it was only 7am...
The usual things followed on in the morning and finally when I was ready to leave the house... showers of blessings started pouring... trust me... showers of blessing... showers of blessing... SHOWERS OF BLESSING!!!
I hate to bring umbrella but I was left with no choice. I took my lime green umbrella relunctantly and off to work... I was surprised that the upgrade around my block of flat is great! I could actually walk from block to block without getting wet until I need to cross the street... and then my umbrella came to the rescue.
When I reached the MRT station, I detoured to Challenger... I needed to get a USB storage device for my work for very long already but I just couldnt get my ass to get one. Finally I got one... finally... this greatly aids in my work as I have two computers to work on. One is my Vaio and another is my office's. Office's pc has no MS Pro reader... and the memory card reader is too cumbersome to bring around daily. Thus, I am looking for something really small... really small. Sony's Micro Vault straightaway came to my mind.
Indeed, within 5mins, I was out of Challenger with my purchase. I bought a 2G Micro Vault... 2G... kekeke...
Guess what? It costs only S$119.00 for this flash drive. When compared to 2G normal USB thumb drive, I save almost a hundred dollars.
I am very happy with my purchase and the only worries I have is... "So small.... it's easy to misplace it..."
Oh, it works really well as it is USB 2 version... transferring of photos is a breeze!
Cool!!! I like the green too! (No other colors lah.)
It has another one, 512MB (pinkish red)... 2G one better lah...
Back to work...
(Damn... problem with uploading photos again...)

Finally... after so many tries... the photo got uploaded.

No comments: