2006-09-06

BZ!!!! BZ!!!! BZ!!!!

I just returned today... (where did I go? no telling... kekeke)

I reached home about 5plus in the evening and straightaway got meeting...

Tired but at least I am busy busy again with my new business.

It is time to make some, save almost all... and plan for the future... (of coz still go fishing... kekeke)

Hmmm.... it's time to stand up and work myself up again...

I want to thank all those who have looked down on me... your negative remarks really spur me up...

Hmmm..... what car is bigger than a Toyota Camry? Hmmm.... so many lor....

I will drive a bigger and faster and better car than you!

Toyota Treuno? LOL

I prefer Subaru Impreza... WRX.... STi..... Spec C....

Aunty does not know sports car... Toyota Mark X? I am not old man leh...

Aiya... work hard first lah!!!

Got enough money then talk...

Muahahahahahhahaha!!!!

No comments: