2006-09-23

Flyfishing... FOR SAILFISH!!!

Since Thurs... I was hit by a mysterious sore throat in the middle of the night... it came so suddenly and later, heartburn followed... I couldnt sleep until my body tired out and finally I got into dreamland.
Then the sorethroat just vanished on Fri's afternoon. No more pain... no more heartburn... really MYSTERIOUS!!! Wth.... I was back to normal immediately... beats me man! I looked into my throat with a mirror... no red red leh... no more flam leh... can anyone explain?
I miss MOPA's outing today too... sorry Rane... I cant make it...
Finally, I received an email from my friend in regards to his buddies' journey down south from Finland to Singapore. We are all going to meet up and what's even more fun is... we are all flyfisherman!!!
These guys are ready, seriously ready. 6" - 10" flies all ready in tackle box... believe me! Once they arrive in Singapore, we will be heading up to Kuala Rompin to flyfish for sailfish!!! Hurray!!!
*Looking at my fly tackles.... the heaviest one....*
Scotts STS 6wt.
Ross Evolution 1.5... Flylogic Optimum 456...
Wish me luck... I need lots of it...
(Hi Arto, sorry for the mistake. Finland, not Sweden. Thank you for pointing it out.)

No comments: