2006-08-29

Why why why!?!?!?! So silly and stupid of me.... *sigh*

Not too long ago... I quarrelled with my mum... things turned out pretty bad... and I almost moved out on impulse...

Then... I commited something really stupid... something really very stupid... (I'm not telling anyone here hor... *bleah*)

My good friends came to know about it. My mum knew too.

Then it started... I got 'fucked' almost everyday... EVERYDAY ACTUALLY for the stupid thing that I have done...

Suddenly these people stood up against me... even my mum...

They begin to 'pour dog's blood over my head'*... all of them...
*'pour dog's blood over my head' is a slang for kana fucked jialat jialat

My friends are upset with me. My mum is even more upset...

I realised that I am really really very 'naughty'... really lor...
(specy specy but so naughty!!!)

I'm wrong... I admit that I was wrong... I am wrong...

Even God gave me a good one... (I really think so...)

I prayed... asked for forgiveness... repented wholeheartedly...

I even cried... (I'm not ashamed here to tell the world that I cried hor... I did something wrong and I repented... I am guilty... so I cried lor... BIG DEAL!!! Huh???)

I guess... the rest is up to me now... I am getting very good opportunities now for my future career. Even my bosses are so kind to me...

I really thought I was very suay leh... but when I finally see the light... God really blessed me alot lor...

Who doesnt make mistakes? No one lor.
But this is not the point, the point is whether that person is willing to admit that he is really wrong and go correct the situation... get it? Now then I get it... so blurr... no wonder so many pple gave me their pieces of music...

I want to thank all of you who have 'sung your songs'. You guys are really great.

And I want to thank my mum too... she really woke me up... *she is still nagging while I am blogging*

"Ok ok..... I'll listen and change and be a good boy... and.... ho lah ho lah... wo sa lah... I know..."

"Edward... you deserve it man!!!" I said myself... "Orbi good sia..."

*sigh*

No comments: