2006-08-28

Day one summary...

Our day ended pretty well except for me. When it was my turn, the sailfishs were still around but I just couldnt get them... sigh... I was popping... jigging...

My Maria's Miss Carna was actually hit but...
My jigs were hit... but.....
My live bait was in the water for less than 20s... the sailfish stole it from me...

After that... all went quiet for me. Sailfish were still swimming around somehow but they seemed to be more interested in the FAD and the balloons. We even saw them hitting the balloons with their bills. So cute!

Beard man was convinced that the FAD really works. Even the sailfishs were not biting but they stay close to the boat with this device in the water. He applaused and he mentioned that he never ever had such experience before after so many years in Rompin's water.

We will not conclude the the FAD works as we still have one more day. We shall see...


Fishing Attracting Device - FAD


"Yummy! Rocket squid sashimi!!!"

This sashimi is my consolation... kekeke...

Stay tuned... more exciting storys follow.

No comments: