2006-08-20

20060820, Midnight Night Assault - Saltwater

Looking at the tide table, my friends and I decided to give the barramundis' hideout another try. So far, no luck for us and we couldnt even smell one...

Upon reaching the spot, the place was as quiet as before... the waves were hitting the shoreline lightly and the gentle splashes against the rocks were so welcoming.

The last trip, David caught two lures... thus our eyes were wide opened this round. Hoping to be another lucky dude. LOL. No one 'caught' a lure but my friends suffered casualties... Phew... I was spared.

Lady Luck is not smiling at us at all... we all blanked in this session but I was lucky to see a barramundi! Next, a fingermark bream!!! Finally, I released two unlucky 'cats' from their misery. Apparently, someone was fishing the area earlier on. It was a double hook-ups on the appollo rig. Somehow, the line must had snagged either before hook-ups or after hook-ups or during hook-ups... (wadeva!!!)... I removed the hooks from them and set them free...

Indeed, my kindness was repaid later on but not at this spot.


The lucky kitties that got away safely.

No comments: