2006-08-20

20060820, Early Morning Assault - Freshwater



After saltwater mission aborted... we decided to hit the freshie.

Luckily I was a 'concussed fighter pilot' in Acecombat V as I slept and not played the game at all. My eyes and body were still albe to 'endure' futher in the wheeeee...... hours of the morning.

We hit the freshwater and hoping that our luck would turn for good this time.

I am the lucky one this time. Perhaps because I did a good deed earlier on... heehee...

On my 3rd cast, I got a hit! Hmmm.... I confirmed it again by thumbing the spool and yes, the line was tight and something heavy on the other end of the line. A belida leaped into the air in no time! Wow! Fish-on!!! Kekeke... you know what, I was really happy! (I didnt even expected to catch a fish as I was really down with luck lately and had not caught a decent fish in about 10 trips... sigh...)

It took me about 5mins to win the tug-of-war. A beautiful belida was on the grass with the help of David. The fish hit 4.5lbs on my bogagrip. It's a decent fish for me after that long... finally.


This fish is really beautiful. After the photo taking, I quickly released the beauty back to its water again. The fish swamp away with no signs of fatigue at all.

I like and hate my Sony's T3... it takes great pictures, yes! It has a poor flash, oh YES! The shot is kinda dark... but my heart is lighted up. I wished that my darling was here with me to share my joy...

Belida, a beauty...

No comments: