2006-08-20

20060829 Daybreak Assault - Freshwater


After my belida, we decided to hit a very remote place to do some flyfishing.

As we were on the way, my dear friend Ken dropped one of his slippers onto the road without even knowing. When we reached out next destination, he was already searching high and low in the van for spare slippers, too bad... no spares. Thus he went barefooted fishing... BAREFOOTED!!!

Actually, I wanted to take a picture of him barefooted but... oh well... LOL.

Ken, "Ouch... wooo.... sibei teern! wooo... Nabei... ouch!!!..." I was holding my breathe... and "hahahahaha..."

When I stepped into the fishing ground, immediately I was assaulted by their 'air force'. Two mossies flew in to intercept me and got 3 bites on me... one of them was annihilated from my anti-air palm... Immediately after the assaults, I stood up with my defence system, "OFF" mode. (You just might think that I am wearing a cologne.)

Upon activation of "OFF" mode... I fished free and easily. Kekeke...

"Never leave home without it... or you will regret..."

Not many splashes... but a popper was splashing on top of the water hoping for an unweary toman...

Not long, David had a miss with a snakehead. The hook didnt set well and the fish got off within seconds upon contact. Next he landed a little bady toman. I did as well but we were all actually aiming for its parents but these little fellows are just too eager for anything that moves in the water...

As for mine... it was actually a foul hooked... poor little fellow... after this incident... I stopped fishing. I felt kinda bad for this little fellow... the bronze hook went through its body from the left to the right...

***************************

Coming up next... 2006 YAMAHA CUB PRIX CHAMPIONSHIP and more a Kallang Stadium's carparks.

No comments: