2006-08-11

Some CRs from the past few days.

I have been MIA from the freshwater fishing scene for a while and after so long, I finally had time to go 'bash' again. Apparently, the result is not very good compared to what I used to experience like only a year or two ago.

*A cute young toman by David.*

Maybe I am concluding too soon. I think I should give myself a few more chances to these 'hot spots' again. Guess what... some of these places are disappearing now even when I am typing this...

*The nightmare of Black/White...*

More and more places are been given up for golfing... Although Singapore is so small but I think we have the most golf courses in the whole world in terms of land area... if only fishing could get such recognition but too bad it's only a dream over here...

*I was lucky to hit one of these just before we decided to leave for breakfast.*

Oh well, at least I am still catching fish here and there but the sizes are just getting miserable...

Two years ago... it is already the remnants and now... *no comments*

No comments: