2006-08-15

"Flying White Helmet"

Blank blank blank...

I just came back from a barramundi heaven but I caught nothing.

At least my pal caught something... two lures!!! The day before he caught two too!!! (different location) When he is not catching any fish... he 'caught' lures...

Oh well... at least I had crab encounter... LOL.


Very cute and so I took a pic for them... a pair I guess.

When we were luring we suddenly heard someone shouting...

"Hello... no fishing... down here no fishing..."

We didnt see anyone... suddenly we saw a helmet flying in the air...

Oh... this ah neh was wearing black black... face dark dark... helmet white color... "White helmet flying in the air..." Hahahaha...

*bleah*

"Ok ok..."

Is it because of the heightened security lately... even fishing at the smelly drain is not allowed anymore...

Oh well... I cant think of any reason other than the bomb threat... *scratching balls*

In Singapore... fishing is an offence...

So people... please do not pick up fishing hor... if not... wait kana "Flying White Helmet"!!!!!

No comments: