2006-08-22

Out of town... for a breather...

Hello people... I will be out of town for a moment... to take a breather... catch some fresh air...

I should be departing on Fri...

Meanwhile, I need to prepare for my trip and probably not blog till I am back.

My heart is heavy... with anticipation... with valor... with vigilance...

Highly focus... great determination... everlasting endurance... full of passion...

I will not be gone for long... I thank God for this arrangement as I could feel Him pushing me... it seems like He has something to show me where I am going...

Where am I going? You may ask... I'll be going to "Rom"... Where is "Rom"?
I have pinned my destination in my mind and waiting to see what is there for me to grapse and to realise... my destiny is about to begin...

Alright, it's time back to my book... I need to study...

No comments: