2006-08-28

Sailfish on stik bait!!!


I must really thank God that I had a positive hook up on this fellow. Otherwise...

The battle took about slightly more than 10mins. Thanks to Beard Man's experience, we managed to land this beauty in the shortest possible time. The sail's first run took half a spool of my line. I managed to get them back within a few minutes but the sail took off again. This time even more fearsome. The drag went screaming and my heart was in my mouth... I could even hear my own heartbeats for a moment.

I took several deep breaths and tried to stay cool. The sail displayed several aerial spectaculars during the fight. This experience is breath-taking and exhilirating for me!!!

The Majorcraft Offblow and Daiwa Certate 2500R-CUSTOM performed flawlessly for me. Thanks to my friends' and Joshua's recommendation. The new red Powerpro is fantastic too.

Thanks to Anglers Outfitter's Alvin too. He is the one who recommended me Maria's Miss Carna for the sails. Thank you.

My dreams was fulfilled. My first sailfish was landed. Next, my first sailfish on stik bait... Thank you God!

Just before the day ended, I had another hooked up with the stik bait again but this time, the drag screamed for less than 10s and the treble came off.

I am really very satisfied with this trip. The crews are very professional and the friends are superb! Thank you everyone for making my trip so pleasant and wonderful. Thank you.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

F-antastic C-atch there, MTS
:)

Edward Ng said...

Thanks!