2005-11-08

Nissan Skyline GT-R PROTO


I love cars but I dont really know much about them technically. Furthermore, in Singapore, it is one of the most expensive places in the world to own a car. Let alone the COE (a piece of paper that says that you have the rights to own a car by bidding) prices, cars are not really that cheap either. If you are not making lots of money that you could have lots of spare to burn... it is hard to own an exotic car like in the Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R series. The insurance alone could be someone's monthly pay! One look at this prototype... I have already fallen in love... with this car... The R34 has haunted me... now this one does the same too... Actually, if I could afford a car in the days ahead COMFORTABLY... a Subaru WRX STi Spec C would be enough... Where's the shooting star??? I need to make my wish... Posted by Picasa

No comments: