2005-11-22

Log 20051121


20051121/22
Today, the weather had been very kind to my business. Not much rain and sunshine as well. Perfect day for fishing and freshwater shrimp fishing.
As usual, the Pro Fishing Pond were filled with anglers the whole day. No doubt, the fishing is great and many anglers were rewarded with decent catches.
As for the freshwater shrimp pond, things are really slow but in the morning, many kids enjoyed themselves very much while I was the guide to their success. The kids were all in secondary one and most of them know nothing about freshwater shrimp fishing. At first, the shrimps seemed to be too lazy to bite but the actual fact is, they dont really know how to fish for shrimps. With some guidance, I won the hearts of these young ones. They were all calling me Uncle this and Uncle that and suddenly I felt really old. When they left with their prize catch, I could see that each and everyone of them were very satisfied and they even promise me that they would be back. Very encouraging.
During evening, another group of teenagers of 14yrs old appeared. I felt really sorry for them as they caught only 1 shrimp for a hour!!! History repeated itself again and the song of the uncles started again... OMG!!! At least they didnt go home empty handed. Their smiles are my best rewards.
Things started to pick up later on in the night for shrimps fishing. Although the shrimps were all damn hungry and biting but the anglers were few. I tried myself today too. Almost every try there's a bite. Why no anglers then?
MARKETING!!!
Customer feedbacks that our shrimps are generally smaller but our shrimps are all natural from freshwater streams in M'sia.
As many have know, we even have yabbies in the ponds.
Check out the double hook ups by this couple.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: