2005-11-18

Every Sec is Game XP!!


Hey pple,

I played a few online mmorpg games before. Everytime when I start a new character in a new game, this character will be the stepping stone to future better EPIC character.

During the first character, it is like puppy love. I am able to sit infront of the pc for many hours just to level up this character and hoping that he/she could bash some serious monsters in the game. It is always the case that the first character is not as perfect as you could train compared to your second character in the same game.

The biggest problem that mmorpg player faces is to train a new character as it is super time consuming. Although you know what and where in the game to level up but the total time needed is going to kill you.

My dear brother came out with an idea and the idea actually materialized. A simple hardware custom made to the make the mouse work for you even if you are not at the pc!!! You could go the washroom, or make a coffee, or answer a phone call... the mouse will continue to work for you... how wonderful!!! Of course, you have to be experienced enough to use it otherwise, it will be of more harm than good. I remembered that my brother was watching TV and his character carried on leveling himself up in the game... I am amazed...!!! Amazing!!!

If you want to know more about this hardware I am talking about, pls check the below link out.

http://gameraids.blogspot.com/

I have seen it myself and this is simply amazing!!!

Countless enquires are flooding my brother's email account. His friends in USA are already ordering them and my brother is making them like hot cakes. Unbelieveable!!!

No comments: