2005-11-21

My new job is a place where I could chill out...


Finally, after some searching and waiting, I found myself a job as a manager.

"What kind of manager?"

Ans : I manage the logistics of a freshwater shrimp business.

"What do you actually do?"

Ans : Firstly, I do not breed anything at all as this business I am involved is about fishing for freshwater shrimps in small little concrete ponds. I am to ensure my customers are happy and enjoying themselves very very much at the ponds. Other than personal relations, I am to ensure everything runs well like lightings, pumps, workers, ticketing... etc.

"What do you mean by happy customers?"

Ans : Simple. Come and let me show you by making you a happy customer.

The business is at Pasir Ris where the fishing ponds are. (Very near to White Sand and Pasir Ris MRT, within walking distance.)

Friends, please come down and show me a little support if you could. I will do my best to ensure each and everyone of you enjoy yourself to the fullest. If you have never tried fishing for shrimps, I will be your guide and show you how.

Just remember to give me a call when you are going down or if you have queries. You could even email me for more information.

See ya all!

No comments: