2005-11-29

The big big big big big prawns have arrived today!!!

Hi ladies and gentlemen,

Thank you for supporting Pasir Ris Happy Pro Prawning, greatly appreciated.

My first week with you all is really very very important. Your feedbacks are very precious to me and I will try to fulfill whatever that I could do make you all happy. As for those who had prawned 3-4 days in a row, your support towards me is greatly appreciated.

As promised, today, my new stock of big head prawns or aka fresh water shrimps (really big ones) have arrived. I have already released most of them into the pond for you all to catch that big one! Hope to see you all soon.

I will updated my blog with the pictures of the biggies tonight but pls dont wait till you see the pictures then you come. It just might be too late already as the biggies are already swimming in the pond.

As from this today onwards, my supplier will supply shrimps to me thrice at week. THRICE A WEEK!!!

To make things even more interesting, I will be bringing more freshwater lobsters soon! From your precious feedbacks, these freshies fight really well and taste really good too. You want more? I bring more!!!

Once again, thank you so much to those who have support me so many days in a row. I shall not disappoint you all and wish all happy prawning.

See ya!!!

C^.^P

No comments: