2006-07-17

Windows Live Messenger


















Juz updated my desktop MSN Messenger 7.5 to Windows Live Messenger 8.0 a few days ago.

Then I also updated my notebook's but 'SHIT' happens!!!

Lost lots of contacts!!!

BUGS!!!!!!

Oh well... after some trials and errors. I caught the bug!!! Kekeke...

If you are going to upgrade your current MSN Messenger 7.5 to Windows Live Messenger 8.0, please do not check the extras to install. e.g. Live Sign In Assistant, shortcuts... There are 3 boxes that you could check them but do not comply so as anyway... kinda useless to me though. Otherwise... you will get that 'HUH' look on your face when you realise that alot of your contacts are missing from your friends' list.

My darling Angel got this problem too.

"Then how?"

Uninstall and reinstall again. Remember not to check those extras useless functions (to me lah) and you should be fine.

If you want to use 7.5 just in case, just go to microsoft's download site to install it again. You will find all your contacts intact.

"How you know?"

I tried liao mah...


I guess it should be the sign in assistant thing's problem... oh well...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Anyway, I find the new look kinda nice and cool thus I am using it. It's new and so get ready for BUGS Attack!!!

You can get Windows Live Messenger HERE.

*************************************************

*the attached picture for this post is from the link's page.*

No comments: