2006-07-28

CR 20060726-27, Nenasi, Malaysia

My first ever cobia out at sea. The other one I first ever caught was in Pasir Ris Fishing Pond. This nice cobia is the first fish that got my drag screaming. My second fish on my new outfit. The first one was a tiny little grouper... so small... on a 2/0 hook which is as big as its head... released.

I got ink'ed... direct shot to my face... careless me.... *sob*


Sometimes I wonder why small fish love my jigs so much... another fatal accident again... many more later too... all got seriously punctured by this 4/0 hook... all ended up as berley... nothing wasted... kekeke


Finally! A mack on my jig! Hurray!!! Kekeke... first nice decent fish on jig in Nenasi, M'sia. Rejoice!!! Hahaha!!!


James with his first ever flathead encounter. Nicely done James. He caught the most fish for this trip but just lagging behind in size.




My first trevally!!! Yeah!!! This little fellow took line... my first ever trevally out at sea too. Rejoice!!! LOL!!!


Mr Yi is the trevally man. Every trip he will definitely get them on his hook.


Nice GT(s)?
Shhhh!!!!
Ok!!!
(No comments...)

Commando mossies everywhere at night... even in the day... OUCH!!! I hate them!!!
(Not out at sea lah. It's back in the quarters.)

No comments: