2006-07-28

I'm back!!!

Hey people, I am back from Nenasi, Malaysia. For this round, things turn out better for me. Nothing big though but the travellies are really testing our drags... We wanted to extend for another day but too bad... no slot for us...

I will be back later with the photos. Stayed tuned to check it out.

Other that sunburnt, my butt is seriously flat now... (for those who have fished with Kok Siong, you will understand what I mean.) Other than this... a parrot fish shafted me hard... almost broke the reel too... but the fish got away as the hook came off just after the reel hit the side of the boat when this big fellow made a ultimate move... (for so long, I have not felt such things already... the feeling is adrenalinely fantastic... as if the fish has a twin turbo... OUCH!) the fish was already almost half way up but too bad... the hook didnt set well. A PE 2-4 rod JIG SHAFT almost couldnt stop this parrot. The reel is an old Shimano Baitrunner loaded with some line I think about 100lbs... scary...

More later...

Time to rest...

*-* zzzzzzzzzz

No comments: