2006-07-24

Daiwa Certate 2500R-Custom

Tomorrow, I will be off to Nenasi for some light jigging. Hopefully, this trip will yield better result for me this time.

After my Medical Board in MMI (Military Medical Institue), I hopped by Beach Road just now...

I think I shouldnt have done so......


I bought another MAJOR CRAFT's product. This time, an 'OFFBLOW', Line(PE) 0.8-2, max drag 3kg. It goes real well with my new reel too...




Not just the rod... I bought this reel (pic above). I think my head deserves to be chopped down... plus that little knob add-on... It sure hurts my pocket this time... but oh well... I am a happy man with a new set of tackle. Kekekeke...*


By the way, the red line is by POWERPRO. A new color for anglers to choose from. Courtesy of Tackleworld Unlimited's Joshua. He said that I will be the first and only one angler in Singapore to test it out first. Hopefully it turns out good... I think it should as the new generation of POWERPRO seems to be tougher than the old ones in the past.

*************************************************

*Disclaimer - I'm not advertising for any brands or tackleshop mentioned hor and also, dont flame me as 'haolianster' hor. I feel like a little boy now... really. I guess alot of u out there would feel the same way as me too.

No comments: