2005-09-06

CR 20050906, Freshwater


Today, I had a little time and thus gone fishing again. This time, I was with David (nymph) and Nick (tarponboi).

Nothing fantastic today for me. Only two peacock basses registered with me plus a bonus, luohan. David was worse, only one peacock bass. Both of us were using lures.

For Nick, he is the lucky one today. I guess God must have taken care of him as today Nick just blew his paper in the morning. He needs to de-stress!!!

Nick landed two peacock basses and missed a beautiful tarpon. A tarpon!!! The tarpon took line and did 5 aerial displays and gone with the wind.

Take a look at Nick's prize catch of the day!!! I thought I saw a testicle on the fish's head... pardon my language...

Later on, we moved off to another fish hole. The weather was affecting the bite rate everywhere. It seemed to get worst into the evening. No fish registered in the next two fish hole. A herring checked out my lure and that was it.

While David and Nick were threshing away, I stole 30mins of power nap under some trees. Suddenly I heard someone shouting for me, "Edward! Edward! Star tortoise! Star tortoise! In the WATER!!!"

I opened my weary eyes and stood up from my 'bed' (bench) and checked out what was in the water. A STAR TORTOISE INDEED!!! What the hell with the people here??? Someone actually left his pet star tortoise (a protected animal which is not allowed in Singapore at all) in the park and someone A**H*** dumped it into the water!!!

I rescued it and had it sent to the 'right' place... I think I did a good deed today...

I am tired... it is time to sleep...

Good night!

No comments: