2004-12-18

I have a "fish tales" too in www.FLYLOGIC.com!

Hi people, just to share with you my joy to be featured in FLYLOGIC's "fish tales" column.

I did not expect to be approved at all when I flipped through each individual tales. I just tell myself, just send it! "Who knows? You just might get selected."

I sent in a few photos which I think it just might make the mark and fortunately, I got in!

FLYLOGIC produces great reels. After 4 years, I have no complaints about the reel except for my carelessness to drop it twice. Once on the road and got a nick as a result. The second time, I dropped it at home. The custom knob which is made blue broke into a few small pieces. My heart sank...

Simple design but yet trustworthy enough. Absolutely no complaints. The drag is super smooth. Mechanical, 100% confident after 4yrs in the salt n fresh water. No signs of corrosion.

This reel brought back many good memories and it is still making history today.

http://www.flylogic.com/ftdetail.cfm?tale=tale30

When you are thinking of getting a fly reel, do take a look at what FLYLOGIC has to offer. It worths every cent to the fullest!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - dat Peacock bass certainly stand out - even among them salmon and trout - nice one ;)

BTW, I didn't know a member of ZZTop's an avid flyangler 8)
( Click on P. Thackery for details - hehehehehehe )

Rock on, Ed !!!

;D

Edward Ng said...

Hello,

what is ZZTop? what is P.Thackery? Nothing to click on...

I will rock on! ;P

Anonymous said...

Click this : http://www.flylogic.com/tales.cfm

And you'll see P.Thackery's thumbnail and Fish Tale - but is his Beard Tail dat looks like....

Click this :

http://www.zztop.com/zzintro.htm

;)

Edward Ng said...

I get it now!

A hardcore rock artist an avid flyfisherman!

My eyes popped out...

Edward Ng said...

OIC!

He is only a look alike.

Got it.

ZZtop, is it really you?
(FCUK, or is it u then?)

Anonymous said...

you've guessed it ;)