2004-12-10

CR 20041210

Today, I finally found time to wet a line. First time fishing in a private pond in Yishun mangrove area. Somehow, before I even started, I had a strange feeling that I will not be doing well here.

Indeed, it all did not go well for me. Within the 3hrs, I did not catch anything although I had two hits. My fellow friends were all doing fine especially Mr Cheok's dear daughter. She is the queen for the day. All hail the new fish queen!

I managed to hook up a barramundi using Mr Cheok's rod as my dear fellow friends decided to extend another 3hrs. I did not. I did not take any photos of the fish as it was drizzling. We caught about 10 pieces of fish including barramundi, golden snapper (fingermark bream) & johnson snapper. All are pretty decent in size.

After we left the mangroves, I tried to take a taxi home from Lower Seletar Resvr. Somehow, there's a force drawing me to the water catchment behind me... I lost control & went for it.

Haha, caught 4 peacock basses. Somehow, these 4 fish renewed my confidence about fishing... I thought I was doomed.

The pictures' quality below are not superb enough to show what it really is for the scenery. I was shooting those shots with 3MP setting on a 5.1MP DSC - T3 and the outcome is not satisfactory when uploaded here in the blog. The picture strung and thus the quality too.

I will fish again, soon.

(When???)

No comments: