2004-12-23

CR 20041222 (saltwater)

Woke up early in the morning to catch the first bus out to Yio Chu Kang to meet up with my seniors for breakfast and FISHING of coz!

We were heading to some secret (not a secret lah) spot... kekekekeke
A saltwater one to be precise. Heard that many have landed snappers, groupers, barramundis, breams.... so many!!! I want to be one of those who tell others about it too!!! (Hey, you are sounding like a brat!)

We took our time, had breakfast first and then, a long drive to our spot. Green things welcomed us when we reached there. The birds were all singing and fresh air filled the place. The sky was cloudless and very clear. What a great morning followed by a great fishing experience for me too. (As long as I catch something at the end of it, it is always a bonus for me.)

Not to talk too much here but let the photos have their shots. Lure used a RIO prawn from Australia. All five barramundis landed on it. Missed one barramundi and another without knowing what though.

I had a great dinner and my family enjoyed it very much too. Although my wife nagged me almost to death about me fishing there, but she still enjoyed her dinner very much. The fish has no mud taste and simply great eating!!!

The worst things after the trip is the hangover from the previous night for not sleeping at all and... cleaning up the 5 bodies for food... and prepare dinner...

The best thing? The smiles of the family at the table, priceless!

cl^.^P

No comments: