2004-12-06

Happy Birthday Skippy!!!

20041205

Skippy's borned on the 20031209, in Vic, Australia.

I bought him home when I saw him in Ericcson Petz Farm the second time, March 2004. He was so cute the day I met him and my wife's heart melted too when seeing him hopping around in the huge playpen. He was so small and adorable during that time. His behaviour gave him his name, Skippy.

Soon, it has grown up pretty much and has become a handsome JRT with large blue eyes.

I thought I would lost him when I first got him home as he fell sick the very next day. I went to the vet 3 times within the next 15 days. He had worms, kennel cough and no appetite to eat at all. He even had flu. After about 2 weeks, he seemed to get alot better. The worms are gone. The flu bug left him. The cough persisted though. He was coughing badly and it got worse each day when we thought he was recovering. My heart sank deeply when I saw him coughing. My wife tears fell. The whole family was so sad and thought that he might leave us anytime from the bad cough. The cough syrup was not doing much good either...

Till then, while my mum was preparing some herbs and left a bowl of herbs brewed mixture on the floor, Skippy drank the whole bowl of it without my mum noticing it. At first when I come to know about this news, I thought..... "that's it... he is gone... poor thing!!!"

To our surprise, he got better each day and started to behave like a jrt again! From that day onwards, he got better and fully recovered. Till today, he has not fallen sick again.

That bowl of herbs mixture actually saved him, without us knowing it.

Accidentally, he saved himself from all the pain he was going through.

God is watching over him, for sure...

No comments: