2004-12-26

CR 20041226 (fresh water)

Woke up at 5am this morning.

Immediately, I told myself I shall not go back to sleep, otherwise, my dear friend will be fishing alone. Quickly washed up, got my rod and things, happily I walked to catch the first bus of the day to my fish hole.

It has been a while since I flyfish as I have been spinning fly more than flyfishing since I was fishing another fish hole which flyfishing is almost not possible under thick canopies of trees and lots of bushes around.

When the darkness cracked with rays of light from the sun broke through the night, I caught my first fish. This hole seemed to have deteroiated abit since I last fished it months ago. Still managed to hook up 6 fish within 3 hours which is considerable great for me. Got fish? It is GREAT!

First time caught so many zebras. They seem to appear from no where and very interested in my fly. If only I have more time, I believe there would be more zebras at the end of the line. Stomach is growling and breakfast is a must. So, we decided to leave and end our trip, fruitfully.

Somehow, quite a few peacock bass of relatively good sizes of about 16 inches and above are shying away from the flies we used. We guess they must have become smarter and we fly tiers must get smarter too...

Till then.

>^.^R

No comments: