2006-03-13

My favourite bay's.





After testing out several of my new bay's collection, I found a favourite among them. Other than the hooks are abit weak (but sharp), the lure is a good buy.

Hard body, scratch resistance relatively good, tight swimming action and nice rattle within the body.

Time after time, this lure caught me lots of barramundis. Although I was fishing in a commercial pond, barramundis seem to love this lure particularly. I caught several bigger ones with this lure at night. In the day, golden snappers are common too. In the night, I fished this lure at super slow retrieve. Twitching it once in a while.

This lure in the picture is actually my second one. The first one went 'elang' (missing) in my office... or did I lost it to a fish...??? My memory is failing me... LOL

Just to share a few more fish caught on this lure. Barramundis only. The golden snappers always escaped at the last moment before landing... the hook bent... (checked the drag... not very tight leh... it's time to change the hooks)







No comments: