2006-03-06

I had a little time... for some good fun...


Today, new fish arrived just after noon. It was so hot but thank God, the sky was very cloudy.

The immersed heat was making so sleepy but I managed to sort out tons of paper work.

Just as my eyes were almost closing, all were done. Then I went to Whitesand for some serious aircon... hahaha.

I went to the post office and then had lunch. Next, I went to get some stationary for the office.

I must really thank that guy who inverted airconditioning system... without such a system... many pampered pple would be 'scorched' to death. Hahaha...

After I came back, I took a look at my bay's lures... all are sitting there 'begging' me for some action. I took out two... and there, some nice fishing was installed... ;P

I hit a nice barramundi, est. at about 4kg. It took my Cal50 about 15mins to subdue it. My Scorpion XT had a good workout too.

After I landed the biggie. I switched to another color, blue. First cast... twitched, twitched x 2... twitched...

My YGK PE2 went screaming out of the reel...

A GOLD POMPY!!!

This little fellow was tough and it took line without much resistance at all. Its fins were cutting thru the surface of the water spectacularly.

I had fun...

I still have some more bay's to be tested out. Hopefully, I have more time soon...

Stay tuned.

C|`.`P

No comments: