2006-03-07

Itchy... backside...


This morning, I woke up and in my mind I could still clearly recollected what happened last night...

"bay's" night!!!

The new lures are indeed working and pretty much up to expectation too.

Suddenly, I had a crazy idea...

"Where are my 'MAD MULLETS'?"

I dug through my lures and finally, I found some of them... covered with dust... I used my fingers to dust off the dust and packed them in my little OUTDOOR backpack.

Finally, I had a little time to test out one... my favourite... yellow with black stripes...

On my second cast to my favourite spot... I winded like 5 rounds... I felt a tug... I striked...

"Boom!" (The water surface exploded... a big barramundi exploded into the air!!!)

I fought the fish for 5mins... my Cal50's drag was locked but the line just went...

It didnt take long for that uncandy thing to happen... a bust off in the snag...

Backside itchy... I lost my favourite lure which is already 10yrs old...

Argh.....

No comments: