2006-03-11

Just before the drizzle...


I am now sitting in my office infront of the pc, looking into the sky. I see clear blue sky but the thunder did not stop clapping for the past 30mins.

From my online friends, Bedok, Tampines etc... are are raining heavily but over here... raining too but barely wetting the floor only.

At this time when I am writing this... the rain drops got smaller and smaller... till it looks like 'hair'. It sure reminds me of my stay in Seattle, USA when I was there in 2002. God blessed my tour with beautiful weather when I was there for a week. Only the last day, it rained like Seattle. Similar to what is going now... OOPS!!! The rain stopped already.

About 20mins ago, I managed to snap two happy anglers with their beautiful catches.

I bet they must have enjoyed the moment...



No comments: