2006-03-27

I am sick... my pc too...

I was sick yesterday... a terrible head splitting headache got me hard...

Somehow, my pc got sick too...
It is now sitting beside my door, waiting to be taken to the 'clinic'.

Looked through the tons of work I have to do and have no choice but to get myself a new 'toy'.

Yesterday, before I left my house to the pond, the pc died when I was in the washroom. I didnt have time to check it out and thus... a 'bloody mess' was left alone.

I came home later in the night to realise that it refused to boot... I had no more strength to give it a second look. My headache got me on my bed fast...

It has been a long time since I have a terrible headache...

I took two tablets of Panadol... and went to sleep...

I woke up in the morning feeling alright at first... then I decided to play doctor and patient with my pc...

NO LUCK!!!

I desperately needed a pc... and I need to get on the net...

I left the house just before 11am today... my head was still heavy...

I went out and got a few things done... including buying myself a new toy...

a SONY VAIO VGN-FE18GP...

That is how I am blogging now... (the headache still refuses to leave me alone... at least it isnt that bad now...)

My old pc is still sitting by the door, waiting for me to send it to the 'doctor'...

My precious AMD 64bit, 3.5Ghz is lying inside the MOBO... useless...

Oh well... at least now I am having fun and getting my work done with my new intel Core Duo. It came with free upgrade to 1G of DDR II and Microsoft Office STE too... (till 31st March 06 only).

I am a Sony user... yes...

Sony walkman + discman + minidisc + cordless phone + many more (old times)
Sony Cybershot F505
Sony Vaio (AMD... went to the rainbow bridge liao...)
Sony Playstation
Sony Playstation 2
Sony Cybershot T3
Sony Ericsson W800i
Sony Vaio VGN-FE18GP

My next Sony product? 32" LCD TV... (not now..... no time to play ACECOMBAT IV OR V with it... or maybe the latest PS3!!!)

No comments: