2005-10-30

A strange thing happened in my house...

Today, I didnt go out of the house till around 9pm. I was tired and slept almost the whole day except that I woke up for lunch. I still remembered very clearly that I had duck rice, fried eggs with peas and white cabbages for lunch.

After I woke up and had my lunch, my eye lips were tired again. I couldnt think much and headed straight for my bed and fell asleep almost immediately.

Around 6pm, my mum called and asked me if I want dinner. Yes, of course. I was a hungry man then and she said that she would be back in 30mins and this really got me excited... Pardon me, I get excited over food all the time. ;P

Around 6.30pm, my mum returned home with my dinner. I was sitting infront of the pc clearing playing CS 1.6.

My mum suddenly called out to me, "Hey, what did you do in the living room and caused the floor to be wet?"

"What? I didnt step out of my room at all after lunch leh..." I exclaimed.

"Then, how did the floor get wet?"

I didnt care much as I was busy fragging. It didnt take long before I ended my gaming as my fish soup was calling me in the living room.

I got out of my room and once I was out there, my mum pointed out the wet patch on the floor. I was puzzled and really curions. I got down to the floor and took a close look at the water on the floor. I saw a pair of footprints... without toes...

I wanted very much to take photo of the prints but I think twice and gave up the idea...

No comments: