2005-10-26

Can I have green tea for the mixers please?


Chivas Regal, premium scotch whisky. I was at Mdm Wong on Monday's night and my friends and I were pretty lucky to be there as it was the start of 'Premium Bottle Night'. I paid $138 for a bottle of this inclusive of service and GST taxes and unfinished bottle could be kept up to a month for good. You also get to have unlimited soda mixers plus two juices only. They included green tea as a 'juice' thing... *puzzled*
This bottle didnt make it though. If I am not wrong, this is the fourth bottle within 2 weeks... the consolation is, the third bottle is still 3/4 full at some place. Time to sober up instead of drinking the nights away... argh... 'loneliness' is seriously affecting my life.
Xiao P, thou art where???

Photo by Sony Ericsson W800i.Posted by Picasa

No comments: