2005-10-27

Panorama shot using Sony Ericsson W800i





I went clubbing yesterday and during the live band performance, I took out my phone/mp3 player/camera to play.

I took this shot(s) using the Panorama function. It actually consists of three shots and the phone will put them altogether in a row. Pretty cool stuff!

The guy with the base guitar was singing Jon Bon Jovi's "It's my life" and seriously, he sounds like the real person except I think his voice lacks the punch like Bon's. This bang actually does not have a lead singer. There are two gals who could sing well and at least 3 other guys who could sing well too. I am impressed! With them, the club comes alive at 4am in the morning! "I want to live my live, ALIVE!!!"

Craneberry Vodka, anyone?

The lady in white was singing Evanescence's "Bring me to life" and I really was ALIVE. Her voice is really good too.

Photos by Sony Ericsson W800i.

No comments: