2004-10-02

Sept, Fly Of the Month Award goes to...

September.

Managed to fish only 3 times. Twice with fly outfit. Once with spinning outfit in the night.

Hail no results during the night session as I was late, too late for anything. I was telling myself that I might be a surprise if I just try on... nothing, zero.

The other 2 times, I was flyfishing. Twice, hailed good results. Have lots of fun. Seeing those peacock basses chasing after the fly in a distant is so rewarding than watching a fishing video at home.

Other than the crazy charlie, I tried a bonefish crab fly too.

Excellent results too.

Although the charlie was going on strong but the fish start to get smarter each time when one of their buddies were hooked. They followed the charlie so close but never take a bite after 2 hours of tug of war with them. Looking through my fly box, the little crab stood up for the challenge.

The crab got online... and the fish too.

c\`.`p

No comments: