2007-02-15

Lobster fishing on Valentine's Day.




I think I found a new love... lobster fishing.
(Errr..... please dont ask me where is the location for my catches. My friend made me swear and drank cock's blood to keep that place as a secret.) Hardcore right? VERY lor!!!

Lobster fishing is really fun, very fun indeed. Other than you don't have to pay to catch them, you get free sun burn as well...... Oh well......

I caught only 3 pieces but my partner caught almost 10... this fellow is good! VERY GOOD LOR!!! Now this fellow gets to make me do 9+1 (extra one juz to make it perfect 10...) silly things as we bet on who has the most lobsters, who has the biggest and the smallest as well. Come on lor... I lost all 3... the winner even hooked up a 'soon hock'.

Oh well... I hope I have time to go again soon. I shall practice hard and make a sweet revenge... hahahahaha. Kekeke. Till our next match... NEXT MATCH!!!

*****************************

I discovered something when I was lobster fishing. When you caught a medium size lobster, you will "Wow... nice biggie!"

If you caught a big one... "Walau! Big sia!"
Your friend, "Ya.... big meh?"

If you caught a small one, "Cute sia!"

If you caught a tiny one, "Wah seh... I expert leh. So many also can catch. So so so so so cute!!!!!!"

Now, imagine you are prawn fishing at a pay pond.....

If you caught a medium size prawn, "Why not a bigger one....???"

If you caught a big prawn, "Ho seh liao! Money back!!!"

If you caught a small prawn, "Wa kaoz! So small also put inside! Waste my money!"

If you caught a tiny one, "F*%k! So small also have. Where's the boss? I'm going to ask for refund!"

********************************************

Now you know the differences?

It is not easy to run a prawn fishing pond...

No comments: