2007-02-28

Bloody rude asshole!

A few days ago, we tied an LED at the end of a nice size prawn and today, it was landed by a senior guy. Jokingly, he asked if he had won himself a prize. I am sorry to tell him that the LED was installed on the prawn out of mischief. Kekekeke...

Another irritating incident for today...

Two senior guys walked past my counter and saw the little girl photo with a huge shrimp. One of them asked, "Wow! So big!"

The other senior guy said right infront of me, "Bull one lah. Just to attract customer only." Then he took a sweet from the counter and walked away. I gave him that blank stare when he actually said that in my face. He knew that he caught my attention and he just stared back as well...

He came to my tuff and took my sweets and then said bad things about my business.....

What can I do to this people man???

Basically, nothing.....

KICK HIM INTO THE POND!!!

No comments: