2007-02-26

"I want the nets for what? I give them back to you and you give half my money back lah."

"$10! So expensive! Don't want lah.", exclaimed Mr ROLEX.

"Nevermind, just let them play.", said mother one.

"2 kids, $20 leh!", Mr Rolex.

Mr Rolex - branded senior man with Rolex watch, branded leather shoes, branded clothes

Mother one - branded all over mum.

Mother two - branded all over mum.

One young girl and a 3yr old toddler (boy).

After 1hour.............

"Where can I return this?", Rolex.

"Sir, those are all yours to keep."

"Why I want them for what?!?!", Rolex rudely.

"..............................."

"I give you back the nets you give me back my money lah. Half price lah. I don't want the nets."

".............................."

Mr Rolex saw that I could not be bothered with his request, he walked away saying, "I want the nets for what? Give back should give discount mah..."

Mr Rolex looked damn pissed and kept complaining while walking away at the top of his voice.

...........................................

There's a saying - Rich people are more calculative.

I think it is very true.

Just pay a $10 to see your kid smiling away, laughing away, enjoying himself, totally lost in the 'longkang' HAPPILY is not a high price to pay. Is it? The bonding between the parents and kids are even more priceless!

"You want to return the nets and have half your money back? FATTY HOPE! Why don't you go try return half eaten lunch and demand half your money back? Or why don't you say I return everything and gets my money back? Sir, you open one such longkang, I go patronize everyday!"

...........................

Branded mum from some time ago, "$10 for each kid. Ok, give me 5."

"Sure!"

"One kid $10 and they could play till they are tired... cheap sia! Better than going toy shop or shopping center!"

"Indeed lady. You saved alot today already."

"Yalor. Furthermore, I think they are happier like that."

"I strongly believe so."

*smiles*

No comments: