2006-10-09

The long wait is finally going to be over...

Tomorrow, I am heading up to Kuala Rompin, M'sia again. This time, my good pals from Finland are going up with me to fly fish for sailfish. I am so excited!
They are really very much prepared. 12wt and 14wt... spey rods... the sailfish are in trouble. Hahaha.
I forgot to bring my camera around today. If I did, I would have snap shot all the flies that Juha has tied for the sailfish. A box of them! Dont worry, I will snap them tomorrow and share with all my readers.
Hopefully the weather is beautiful up there and the sailfish would not disappoint my friends from Finland. It is a long way..... 20hrs flt time... and I've given them my word that I will visit them in Finland as well. Of coz pals, I will definitely go up there to flyfish for trouts, salmon, etc... and of course, we shall sit down here and then for some beer here and there... hahaha.
Kuala Rompin, here we come!

No comments: