2006-10-19

Daiwa Certate 2500R-CUSTOM ended the trip...

I am preparing my gear for tomorrow working on my Daiwa Certate 2500R-CUSTOM and then I remembered that my previous in regards to "non landeded by Certate 2500R-CUSTOM" IS IS IS IS WRONG!

Actually, the last sailfish was landed on my little reel. I was busy removing the last piece of skin from the squid and thus I failed to take snapshots of the last fish which was landed by Lasse.

Hey Juha, do remember to email me the photos from your newly bought digital camera. I will put them up without any censcoring... hahaha. I believe the last sailfish landed was captured by your camera as Joshua's and mine do not have the last sailfish onboard.

Haaa..... I'm feeling excited again.... my 'menu's on Sat and Sun are slightly different this time.....

Stay tuned!

No comments: