2006-10-19

Kuala Rompin, 12th Oct 2006, Day Two

Finally, I got my decent spanish mackerel... no more baby mack for me... kekeke. It was a bloody mess. There was blood all over me, including my own. In the picture, I managed to wipe away my blood on my hands before the shot. The fish was struggling on the gaff and the jig came flying out of its mouth and hit my right hand knuckles. "Ouch!" Blood started streaming out of the damage skin. After the shot, I found my left palm is bleeding as well... what the hell? After the shot, even more blood stains on my face... my rod was stained with blood as well... BLOODILY BLOODY BLOODY MESS...

"I have become a fish as my blood is mixed with mack's blood... I'm a bloody mackiman... lol."

As I am writing this, I will be departing for Kuala Rompin tomorrow. This time, I am going with all my very good pals, David Neo, Kok Liang and Ken. Alex (a very nice senior) and Joshua are also on the trip as well. I believe we are going to have a great time. The trip only managed to firm up this morning. To plan and prepare a fishing for local singaporeans is really a hassel. You guys know what I mean hor... dont flame me... *bleach* Hahaha

For second day, I only managed a few shots as I was busy trying my best to learn how to prepare fresh squid sashimi.






Juha finally got his share for a shot with sailfish. He was sweating like Lasse but the shot on his sweat drops is blurred and thus cant be shown here. Juha was trembling or shivering, whatever you wanna call it, not in fear but in extreme joy!!! Another sailfish grad made in Kuala Rompin.

Well done Juha. Well done Lasse. I am sure you guys are going to have a good time telling all your friends about the trip back home.

These are some the flies tied by Juha for the sailfishs but the sailfishs were all holding in deeper water and not responding to surface popping... the boatmen and I took turn to pop and hoping for some surface actions but our arms were almost broken... Oh well, this is fishing... maybe next time.



No comments: