2006-02-27

Red snapper caught using a new lure by "bay's".



Yesterday, I got myself another range of lures by Bay's from 2000Tackle. Bay's lures look pretty decent in the finishing. I tested a few for swimming action and they all sure swim really tight. The ball bearings within the lures make a nice rattle. They sure impress me abit.
As the day was getting really late, I got Mr Yap to test drive one himself. This lure (the pic below) has also a tight swimming action. It floats well and dives really well too. Although it has s small lip but it can reach depth more than a meter. Impressive.
Although it floats, but it doesnt really reach the surface quickly. Kinda suspending like. I got Mr Yap to twitch the lure and fished it really slow. Mr Yap is not a lure fisherman and to twitch a lure is kinda hard to adapt as it takes lots of patience to fish a lure with such properties. He was kinda skeptical but suddenly his line went tight after experiencing at tap at the end of the line. he striked and straightaway, the 10lbs braided line started peeling off the reel.
FISH ON!!!
After like 5mins, the golden snapper was landed. A nice fish with power packed muscles in the water. The experience is exhilirating for Mr Yap.
He said, "Shiok!!!"
I cannot remember how much did I spend but I got myself 3 times $5 voucher for fishing at Pasir Ris Pro Fishing..... I have no need for the vouchers man.....
LOL
Posted by Picasa

No comments: