2006-02-19

"Jackpot Challenge" tagged fish released.


Around 12.45pm, the "Jackpot Challenge" tagged fish has been released.
I wish all anglers good luck!!!
Lately, my job is getting really interesting. To manage fishing pond and shrimp fishing pond altogether is a dream and I am really doing it now. Other than ensuring the operation and logistics go on smoothly, I have anther task - online management too.
When I was in the air force, I was a Logistics Controller - managing manpower and flying. When anyone reports sick, I would have to reshuffle manpower accordingly. When someone reports sick, as controllers, we could roughly tell who is really sick from those who fakes it.
In my new office now, I face the same issue too. I know some are lying and sometimes they are really sick... for the 'FAKERS', we just simply monitor their behavior accordingly. We are not perfect humans and thus, we are always affected by things around us as we have emotions and needs or wants. If someone carries on with such acts too often, the management is not blind at all and would act accordingly to the benefits of the company.
I mentioned about 'online management' too. In the net, there are tons of people hiding behind a nick and they would simply go on complaining, defaming...etc... These people are 'LOSERS' as they are hiding behind a nick and have not the guts to reveal themselves at all.
For such people, I choose to ignore than to entertain them. It would be a waste of effort and time. Someone asked me, "Dont you get affect by their comments?"
Me, "NO WAY... just ignore them and hopefully, they would get a life else where than being a loser hiding behind a nick..."
Positive and negative publicity are good and this is true. If you know what am I talking about.
Everyday, I see smiles and hear complains. All these are feedbacks and I would act accordingly to enhance anglers' fishing experience with Pasir Ris Pro Fishing.
Life is getting more interesting already...
Oh... anther big golden snapper scaled 5.5kg just got landed... cool!!!
By the way, the tagged fish for the "Jackpot Challenge" is still swimming freely in the pond.
I wish you all the luck to win the "Jackpot Challenge" and the very first one too!!!
GOOD LUCK!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the tagged fish is what fish? KBL? grouper? etc. so that i can be more careful if i fight one of those fish.
thanks
Darren

Edward Ng said...

Hi Darren,

It is a golden snapper, scaled at 3.5kg. Check it out in FK, more pictures there.

Have a nice day.

: )