2006-02-27

Just went to try another bay'slure... (*shhh.....*)



The sun just set and from afar, I could hear reels screaming...
(those Daiwa SS700 really noisy......)

My heart was tempted to go do some luring... (hands itchy...)

Searching through the new lures, I picked a lipless crankbait by bay's.

It didnt take long before I had a hookup. A nice barramundi (est. 1.5kg) started skipping above the surface of the water. The lure rattled loudly in mid air and gone silent when the fish got back into the water.

After awhile, the fish was landed. One of the hook from the treble broke off...

Upon examing the hooks, the hooks are very sharp but maybe that's why it is a little brittle.

I checked the lure for abrasion and surprisingly, very little wear on the body. The body of this lure is very hard and apparently, tough against abrasion. Quite good in this sense.

More reviews will come when I have time to test out others.



No comments: